11.17.2011

Captured

My love of photography is only growing stronger, I have been investing tons of time, energy and of course MONEY into this obsession, which is only making it grow. Im so thankful that I grew the courage to finally start putting my work out there and thankfully have gotten a pretty good response back :)

I have had a love for photography for many years, I scarfed up rolls and rolls of film on vacations and shooting in the woods behind my parents before the digital boom. Now I have the pleasure of shooting till my hearts content and not worrying about the hefty price tag film and developing brings along with it. The huge advantage for me on shooting digital is I can play, experiment and shoot shoot shoot til I dont want to shoot anymore!

This past weekend was a kiddo/family session, it was probably one of the hardest conditions I have shot due to the time and conditions, typically the earlier or later in the day is the best condisionts, due to schedules we had to shoot this session at noon, and to make matters even better there wasnt a cloud in the sky! We still had a great time and I got some great shots from this great looking group of people.

Heres a few shots from that session: Meet The Holodys (Jonathan, Emily, Josie & Mae) and The Hampshires (Jonny, Lindsay & Jackson)
FYI if you can't tell, Emily and Jonny are siblings! So all these little cuties are cousins and are Oh, so sweet!

Photos coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment