5.04.2011

Today is the Day

I have been meaning to get to the blogging world for quite some time, I created a blog several years ago when I started up my jewelry venture (Dogwood design) but never got around to the actual blogging since the jewelry part was craving more of my attention. I don't promise to blog once a day, week, month or on any set schedule. I hope to use this tool to catalog ideas, share things that inspire me so they may inspire something in you and as a peak into "A Day in the Life" of me, SPC.

I am no grammar whiz or professional writer, I translate thoughts better in doodles, sketches and photos better then I could ever explain in words. My life can be a bit hectic at times, but its always focusing in on the simple things that make it more calm. I am unorganized and I sort my life out one step at a time.

I envy organized people, but its not my process (I've tried). I get so enthralled in things I throw myself head first into them til it has consumed everything around me. I eventually take a break to step back, take a breath, realign (reorganize) and then jump back in. My husband lovely terms my creative process as "art bombs."  He has a gift of looking past the rubble these art bombs leave behind. I cherish him for this and for his patience and understanding, it takes a special person to love (put up with) my ways.

I hope to be a muse and that you find some inspiration in my upcoming posts.
So..."Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on and explode...
A splendid time is guaranteed for all!"

Cheers - SPC

No comments:

Post a Comment